Chicago MBA Essays
Chicago MBA Essays (Last Year's Essays)
1. What are your short- and long-term goals, and how will a Chicago Booth MBA help you reach them? (600 words)
1. a) Re-applicants only: Upon reflection, how has your thinking regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words)
2. At Chicago Booth, we believe each individual has his or her own leadership style. How has your family, culture, and/or environment influenced you as a leader? (750 words)
3. Considering what you've already included in the application, what else should we know about you? In a maximum of four slides, tell us about yourself.
Question 3 Guidelines
* The content is completely up to you. There is no right, or even preferred, approach to this presentation.
• There is a strict maximum of four pages, though you can provide fewer if you choose.
• Acceptable formats for upload in the online application system are PowerPoint or PDF.
• The document will be viewed electronically, but we cannot support embedded videos, music, or motion images. Additionally, all content MUST be included in the four pages; hyperlinks will not be viewed.
• The file will be evaluated on the quality of content and ability to convey your ideas, not on technical expertise or presentation.
Chicago MBA Links
Current Essay Questions!
The essay questions that appear on this page are outdated. We'll add the 2013 - 2014 questions as soon as they have been released.
- School Web Site
- Contact Admissions
- Director's Blog
- Booth Site Map
- Campus Maps
- Google Map
- Visit Campus
To return to a list of the essay questions from all schools, click the link below.
Chicago MBA Application Deadlines
Chicago has four
The deadlines below are for the full-time MBA program.
- October 12, 2012
- January 4, 2013
- April 4, 2013
Chicago MBA Class Profile
Middle 80% 660 - 760
Median Age 28
Median Work (Mos.) 58
Acceptance Rate ----
BW Ranking 1
U.S. News Ranking 5